Translate

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

Update!

Hey guys! :)
Today I decided to make a short update in English, I hope you like it haha.
First of all I wanted to make sure that I really don't think my English is perfect.
I'm just in the mood to post in English so please don't make any comments like:
Oh Christina your English is bad and blablabla.

Anyhow, the November is over and I'm really looking forward to the next weeks.
We already decorated the Christmas tree and it looks very nice. There's way too much stuff in it but that's what Christmas is all about, right? By the way the tree isn't real, it's plastic but you can't really see it. The only thing I miss is the smell of the tree in the house but it is ok :)
I really like the city when it's dark because more and more people decorate their houses from outside and oh god some people have tons of colorful lights but it actually looks really nice!
I think this week I will try my mom's cookie recipes (thanks for that, mom ♥) and I need to buy some presents but then I'm totally prepared for Christmas :) This will be the first Christmas without my family and I hope I won't miss them too much!

School istn't that interesting at the moment. I think after a while it gets boring everywhere because it's just school haha. On December 20th we will go to Vancouver for shopping and a little bit 'sightseeing' and next month, from January 18th to 19th I will be in SEATTLE! ♥ You won't believe how excited I am!!
So yeah, the next time I will be pretty busy but I hope I can go snowboarding on the mountain very soon. My phone says it will snow from Wednesday to Sunday down here (on the mountain are already tons of snow) and that would be awsome! I love snow so much and I hope it will stay.

At the moment I don't have any photos for you  but I will take some the next days, I promise!
Well, I hope you guys have a nice week and enjoy the first cold weather!
Kisses from lovely Canada :*

Okay, ich denke ich steige wieder auf deutsch um! :D

1 Kommentar:

  1. Cecci,if all the people in our region were able to write in German like you do it in English,life would be easier for us.Very interesting.Love you a lot.

    AntwortenLöschen